May 1, 2008

Knock Knock Party Time

Sanjee in her dawg disgeyes.


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Ralph.
Ralph who?
Ralph ! Ralph ! Ralph ! I'm a dog !

For Camie's Kitties Fun-draiser for Mu Shue, Lilly Lu and Iris. :)

I'm a purrty good dawg, huh? hehehe

Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess. Gree wantsta say somefin.

Fanks everycat for your nice comments about my nose booboo. ::whispers:: Me and Mini had a little disagreement about the food bowl, and that's how I got my nose booboo. *coff*
I am SO lucky to have a wonderful Mancat like Othello. He wasn't upset about my nose booboo and he gave me kissies to make it better. *happy sigh*
Purrrrrrrrs,
Gree


Pee Pee Ess. HAPPY PURRTHDAY AUNTIE STINKIE! Auntie Stinkie is being thrown a nip party! And HAPPY PURRTHDAY GRETCHEN! Gretchen's hafin a tea party! And all us cats are invited. I's goin wif Miles and Mini's goin wif Dr Tweety (and I guess everycat else is going on their own) to Gretchen's tea party. And we're all going to Auntie Stinkie's party together.

Mini is ready for the parties wif her fev-ver hat.