Mar 25, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday Mememememememe

Senator Henry Jackson Edward Graves III tagged me to do tha middle name meme bout what makes me me.

Here's the rools:
  1. Yoo gotta post the rules a'fore yoo gives answers.
  2. Yoo gotta list one fing about yoo beginning with each letter of yore middle name. (If yoo don't gotta a middle name, use your maiden name or your mommy's maiden name.)
  3. At the end of yore blog post, you need to tag one blogger (cat, ofur critter, or bean) for each letter of yore middle name. (Be sure to leave a comment telling 'em they'se been tagged.)

Hmmms. This is furry hard. I don't gotta middle name teknikly. Well, I gots the funny name Mommy calls me sumtimes. Sanjee Maranjee. Is Maranjee my middle name then? I guesses it'll do.

M - Miles, I lufs Miles lots.
A - Apple of Mommy's eye. I's tha favrit, but don't tell my fursiblings.
R - Repurrter cuz I's a repurrter at the Cat Blogosphere.
A - Annoying. That's what Mini says I am, anyway. I don't fink so.
N - Nise! That's what I reely am.
J - I am a good JUMPER!
E - I haf Elegant black furs, so I's furry elegant.
E - Excellent. Cuz I am.

Phew. My middle names gots too many letters. If L was in dere, I'd say LAZY! heeeehehehe
In fact, I's too lazy to tag cats. If yoo wantsta play, consider yoreself tagged!

Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty