Mar 10, 2008

Mom Monday

Move over Pepi, it's my Monday. Don't look at me like that. You let that mouse run around my bedroom last night and you were snoozing too soundly in the living room to even come investigate. My eyes are still blurry from lack of sleep. Do we need to hire a specific cat just for mousing in my bedroom? I could pay them part of yall's food. No? Then please do mouse patrol in my room just before my bedtime.

Anyway, I got an award, even though I'm a bean! Woo hoo! Thanks Karl :)


"It is given to cats, dogs or any animal or human bean that have lent a special helping paw/hand to another cat, dog, animal or human bean. You may give this award to as many individuals as you want, to thank them for lending you a helping paw/hand. If you don't need it now, save it, and you can give it when needed."

Karl gave this award to me, Ruis and KC & Missy for helping out with a script that was "hijacking" his block with popups this weekend. (Rankwidget -- don't use it unless you like some really vile popup advertising for p0rnahgrafy and such -- I was shocked by some of it! hehe)

Personally, I thought it was pretty neat that we had folks and cats from 2 different continents working on a problem for a friend on a weekend and by gum, we figured it out. How cool is that, huh? I'm happy to help out how I can, when I can. Now if I could just figure out how to earn a living helping out cat bloggers, I could do it all the time. Know any big corporation that wants to pay for cat blogger helpers? I bet others on a couple of continents would hire on too. hehehe

Thanks again Karl for the award! I'm hanging on to it until I'm more awake and figure out just who it should head off to next.

"Purrrrrrrs" (my cheezy human imitation)
Mom Robyn

Mom Cat aka Robyn