Mar 16, 2008

Easy Like Vesuvius Erupting

EEEEEEEEEEEEEk!!! The email is all lost!!!
Don't worry we'll find it.
It's GONE! All GONE!
Well, we were going to get rid of that email program anyways.
But not before we got our emales out!!! My emales from Miles are in there!!!
Well, there's not much we can do about it now, is there?
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
sigh OK, it must still be on the old hard drive somewhere.
GET IT GET IT GET IT
I don't know how.
Find out NOW!
Ok ok. First I have to figure out how to attach the old hard drive without giving Windows a hernia.
Let it go to the v-e-t. I needs all my emales from Miles! Now!!!
*sound of footsteps and car starting*
MOMMYYYYYYYYYY where are yoo??? I needs my emales from Miles!!!
*sound of car stopping and footsteps*
Mommy where did yoo go when I needs my emales???
I have a thing here to get the old emails off the old hard drive. And I found instructions for it too.
PHEW!!! Now get my emales from Miles NOW!
Please?
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrty Please!!! Wif mousies on top!!!
You can keep the mousies, thank you.
Ok but where's my emales from Miles now? Are they all here yet where I can see them?
Yes, dear.
Yay! Now purrint them all out fur me so dat won't happen again.