Feb 3, 2008

Sooper Bowl Sunday

Welp, it's Sooper Bowl Sunday. Dat means all the handsum mancats (and lotsa my girlcat furriends) will be glooed to the tee vee once it starts. I don't get it. I can't efun figger owt hoo's playin! I fink it starts at 6:17pm our time. But I's not sure. I's confuzzled. Hush Mini, dat's NOT normal fur me. Pepi's all a'cited cuz he's going to the M-Cats Club party. I don't fink he knows much about feetsball, but he likes going to party wif his mancats furriends. I finks I'll just stay heer on my yeti and nap and maybe play wif some rattly mice later.

And I'll go visit my furriends at the kitty festivals this weekend. Yoo can come wif me. I fink I'll go to Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is at Megan & Zed Monster at Bad Kitty Festival Home tooday. Hmms or is that one toonite like The Carnival of the Cats is going to be with the "Meowers of Death" at When Cats Attack Sunday Evening? Oh heck, I dunno. But they's all listed heer so we can go visit.

Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty