Feb 10, 2008

Sanjee sez...

The only reason a

should be in a


is to get some


Nuff said.

But there are somecats that like to be in those and that's the theme of this week's Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos over at the Cat Blogosphere coming this afternoon.

Now I haf to go werk on my Valentime for Miles.


Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess. Mini sez I hafta a'mind yoo to purr for Dr. Tweety's sisfur Delilah whoze gettin better but needs more purrs to get all way better. Since Delilah is nise (and Mini freatened to put me in a ) I thot I'd menshun it. (Delilah reely is nise, efun if Mini is bein not so nise tooday.)


Pee Pee Ess. Dont' furget the
Valentine’s Edition of Weekend Cat Blogging #140 Feb 9-10 with Kashim & Othello.
and
The Carnival of the Cats #203 with Pet and the Bengal Brats at Pet’s Garden Blog Sunday Evening

Now I's reely gonna go werk on my Valentime for Miles. Reely. NOW!