Feb 4, 2008

Midnight Mancat Monday

NOT "bedroom eyes", Mom.
Partied-hard look. Sheesh.


I had a great time at the M-Cats Club for the Super Bowl Party! Tigger made sure there was tons of yummies and Karl even sent some excellent nip champagne. Oh, and I got to watch my first ever game of football. Boy was it exciting, especially at the end. Of course, I didn't have a team, but I kind of liked seeing the underdog win. Just too bad lots of my furriends were rooting for the other team too. Now I'm heading over to see how my House Panther furriends are doing. Want to come along?

Update: Found out about this from Karl. Fanks bud!
Karl was tagged for this by Chris, long story here, short one below:
NASA has invited people around the world to play “Across the Universe” on their audio systems at the same time (February 4, 2008, at 00:00 GMT = 7:00 p.m. New York /EST) NASA beams its mp3 version into outer space.

And I quote Chris:

"Bloggers, let’s do this! This blog got the track ready. I also added Fiona Apple’s version and Beatles’ Here Comes The Sun to the playlist. You can add the playlist to your blog or site, I’ve included its code below. Please invite other bloggers as well to join the celebration."





Purrrrrs,
your bud Pepi