Pages

Feb 22, 2008

Famous Furriday

I fink I'm famous.
For liking foods, that is. Treats, especially.

This is me at the 2006 Catolympics. This is how I look when I get my treats. Yum yum.


This is how I look when I don't get my treats.
Sad, huh?



So I wanna give a BIG THANKS to all the cats who are joining the Carnival of the Cats this weekend so I can get treats! Fank you lots!
Oh, and if you haven't submitted a post yet, you can do it here here. I do get a treat for everycat that does it this weekend. And I love treats! hehehe

Purrrrrrrrs,
Mini


Pee Ess. There's other fun cat festivals this weekend too. I don't get treats for them, but they're fun to do anyways.
The Friday Ark at The Modulator (submit your post here)
Weekend Cat Blogging #142 Feb 23-24: Bad Kitty Cats
(see the week’s& host to enter your WCB post in the comments for the weekend roundup)

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos 02-24-2008 Mz. Mog & Kitty Cats at Mind of Mog Optional Theme - CatNip Or Treats (submit your post here) Hmmms I wonder if I can submit the whole Carnival of the Cats since I get treats for it. hehehe