Jan 20, 2008

Weirdness and Sadness

Weirdness

KC tagged me to post 7 weird things about myself back when Mom was super dizzy and icky. Now that she's ok, I figure I'd better do it fast, just in case she starts spinning again or something.

  1. I am the one cat at HotMBC that Grandma calls Mom's cat. She's always saying stuff like, "Robyn, call your cat to come up there, she's hissing." I don't think Grandma likes hissing for some reason.
  2. I love foods as much as Mini does, but I'm not so famous for it.
  3. I am very special because I bring out the worst in Boni Maroni. We don't get along that great. I don't think she likes hissing either.
  4. The only time I like to go outside any more is when I telerport over to see my bestest friend Mistrie. Other than that, I like to stay in where it's comfy and there are always bowls of food to eat.
  5. I never hiss at anyone when Mom is fixing plates of stinky goodness treats for us.
  6. I have my very own Nip Ravioli hidden away upstairs that no one else can play with.
  7. I like to sleep on Mom until she wiggles too much, then I sleep next to her.
I tag The Cats Stephens (that's four heheh), Sol and Smokey, and Halloween.

Here are the rules of this meme:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post (include links to their blogs).
  4. Let each person know they were tagged by leaving notification on their blog.
Sadness

We found out that two furriends had sad losses this weekend. Oreo's Grandma passed away on Saturday. And Caesar went to the Rainbow Bridge last night sometime. We sends lots of purrayers and purrs of sympathies to their famblies.


Now I'm going back over to see my bestest furriend Mistrie.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Gree


Don't furget the weekend kitty fun!

Board the Friday Ark at The Modulator (submit your post here)

Weekend Cat Blogging is being held with Sher & Upsie at What Did You Eat
(see the week’s& host to enter your WCB post in the comments for the weekend roundup)

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is at Mz. Mog & Kitty Cats at Mind of Mog
Optional Theme - Tummy Poses

(submit your post here)

The Carnival of the Cats #201 is going to Missy, KC, Sol & Smokey Sunday Evening
(submit your post here)