Jan 29, 2008

Mom is home

STOP DA PRESSES! UPDATE 8:48am EST
CALLING ALL CATS! Get our your purrs!!! Mommy ML is sick!!! She's got a bad fever and hadta go to the ER last nite efun. They's given her lotsa medicines and she's home now, but she needs lotsa purrs n purrayers so she don't hafta go back to the hospittle. We're starting purrin and purrayin for her now. Let's purr her all better fast!!! ~~Sanjee


Mom got home late yesterday. We're really happy Mom is back home. Boni is keeping an eye on her from the dining room.

Mom is still sad about the fire at her friends business, though. I wonder if I share some of my treats that my handsum mancat Othello sent me maybe that will help her feel a little better. I'll try and see.

Purrs,
Gree


Pee Ess. See all our tuxie furriends today for Tuxie Toosday.