Nov 6, 2007

Tuxie Toosday Charishing

Cherish Meme by Tuxie Mini on Toosday

Handsum Dr Tweety tagged me to do this Cherish Meme in honor of Miss Peach a few days ago. But Mom has been so bizzy she wouldn't type for me til now. *sigh* I don't guess I can fuss at her too much in a Cherish meme, huh? Anyhow, this is how it goes.

1. Tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)
3. Tag your good friend...
4. Leave your computer, and continue to hug each other.


1. Tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you). I sit on Mom's lap. I'm the only serious lapcat in the house and she loves to have her lap sat on.

2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...) I don't like hugs and she doesn't like claws when she gets hugged. So I'm going to roll around in her lap and make her grin.

3. Tag your good friend... I don't know who to tag, so You're it! :)

4. Leave your computer, and continue to hug each other. Be back after I roll around in Mom's lap for a while.

Purrrrrrs,
Mini