Nov 17, 2007

Oh no! Secret Camera

I got caught on the secret camera. That thing is evil. But I wasn't jumping in the box and throwing packing stuff around on purpose. Oh no. Not me. I'm the sweetest kitty. It was just in my way and I was trying to get across the room.




The packing stuff just sort of got thrown around when I realized I was on candid camera and panicked a little. Yep. Really. At least you cant see the mess in the pictures. Fortunately the candid camera lady wasn't good at operating the secret camera. *chuckle*

Head on over to Othello and Kashim's later this weekend for the Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos to see what other accidental (and maybe on purpose stuff too) kitties are getting into. And their Mom and them are having a shindig for Weekend Cat Blogging at her food blog with lots of yummy food like ham (there goes Miles! hehe!) and chick-hen and stuff, so pop over there too.

Purrrrrs,
Boni Maroni
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni