Oct 27, 2007

Black Cat for Halloween

Gray is the new light black, you know. And I am a light black cat at the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats. Maybe if I just add a cute pink cap for Halloween that will work. Or maybe not. I think it looks ridiculous on me. Maybe if I just hiss some and arch my back people will realize I'm really a (light) black cat and feel all halloween-ish.

I think I'll go over to the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos at Samantha & Tigger's and see what all the Bad Kitty Cats are doing for halloween.

Purrrrrrs Halloween Hisses,
Gree


Pee Ess. We're all still sending purrs (instead of Hisses of any sort) to our furriend Miss Peach and her Mom and Lapdad, though.

UPDATE! We found Adan's Cherish Meme for Miss Peach, so I'll do it fur us here.


1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
I sleep with Mom every night, along with Pepi, and let her snuggle her feet on me when they're cold. She loves this a whole lot and sometimes she even sits up in her sleep and pets me and tells me she loves me.
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly… (and, hug your kitty….tightly…)
I HATE hugs cuz they make me feel trapped. So I'm going to give Mom headbonks and purrs and she'll give me nice pets. She knows that's like hugging for me.
3. Tag your good friend… I tag anycat who wants to play this meme. (I can never pick just one furriend.)
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other… OK! See you later!

Here's the meme "rools":
Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!
1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly… (and, hug your kitty….tightly…)
3. Tag your good friend…
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other…