Oct 17, 2007

Aaaaaaaaaaack!

I was just nappin. Reely! I didn't do nuffin bad! But then....

PTU! V-E-T! ACK!



I is ok (cept for bein stuffed in the PTU and dragged bodyly to the v-e-t). I hadta get stabbed one time for um somefing or ofur they said was normal (HMPH!), so I hadta get stuffed in the PTU and dragged bodyly to the v-e-t. I losted a pound somewhere tho. (Mommy was happy I losted it, and so was the evil v-e-t but I fink they's nutz.) If yoo see's my pound lemme kno so I can come get it.


But it took 3 of them to get my clawsies trimmed. I hope Miles is purroud of me fur that.

I maded it bak alive.
Phew.
Now I's gonna go hide at Mileses house for about a squillion naps.
Yoo can find me ofur there if yoo needs me.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess. Somecat tell Mini and Boni they's on the hit list fur next week.