Sep 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #17

Thursday Thirteen #17
Thirteen Reasons You Can't Have My Nip Ravioli
by Mini

  1. It's MINE!
  2. I've slobbered all over it so nocat else will want it.
  3. I've chewed on it so nocat else will want it.
  4. I don't like to share.
  5. I will put the bitey on you if you try to steal my Nip Ravioli.
  6. It's all mine!
  7. It may not be a food, but I luv it.
  8. It's the only non-food that I luvs so much.
  9. It's named after a food at least, so I want it.
  10. I will give you the Laser Eyes of Death if you try to take my Nip Ravioli
  11. I will give you the farts of death if you try to steal my Nip Ravioli.
  12. You can get your own if you want one, so you don't need mine.
  13. And most impawtantly, 'Cause I said so!!!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


And we'd like to stop and sing for our Footy Team, the West Coast Eagles. They's playin some Magpies tomorry (or maybe sometime tooday, we can't figger out Ozzie timezones frum here). We feel bad we did not cheer for them last week cuz we got confuzzled. So we wanted to sing fur them now.

::singin:: Hey Eagles
Hey Eagles
We're flying high ...
We're flying high ...

We're the Eagles - the West Coast Eagles
And we're here to show you why
We're the big birds, Kings of the big game
We're the Eagles, We're flying high! ::coffs::

Go Eagles!

We sended them an email of support too. How cool is that to be able to do that? Woo hoo!

Purrrrrrrrs,
Alla Us
Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni


Pee Ess. HUSH Mommy! Stop laffin! No we don't care if it IS ironic dat our team is sum birds. They's grate birds!