Sep 12, 2007

Not Food?!?!?!

I was guarding my Nip Ravioli, havin a good time, not hurting anycat, when I got this note from Zippy, Sadie and Speedy.
"Mini, yoo do realize it is not really food...right?
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????
Raviolis are FOOD!
So Nip Raviolis must be food too. Food with nip. Right.
No?
Oh noooooooooooooooo! ::sobs:: Life will never be the same!
The horror! I luv a non-food!!! ::sniffs::
Don't look. I'm so embarassed.
Oh leave me alone. I'm gonna go eat some foods and chew on my Nip Ravioli anyways.
And you STILL can't have it (even if it's not a food).

Sighs,
Mini


******************************

While Mini's bizzy wailin about foods and not-foods, I wanted to show yall THIS!

Miles (my boyfriendcat) and Sammy awarded it to us! Wasn't that nice??? And him and Sammy saided me n Abby (Sammy's girlfriendcat) are the bestest girlfriendcats in the world. *happy sigh*
Oh, where wuz I? We tries to be nice. We fink it's the bestest way to be. We had a reely hard time decidin who to give the award to tho, there's so many nice cats owt there! Yall are all the bestest! We finks we'll give it to Skittles tho, cuz she's sooper nice does her grate fun yoga classes for us and even hadda WHOLE PIG for Miles and that was reely nice too!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee n everycat cept Mini who's still wailin ofer her not food.
(but if she wasn't so bizzy wailin ofur not foods she'd agree, we knows it)
Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni