Sep 1, 2007

I have brofurs now!!!



Oh I have sisfurs all over the place. But now I have brofurs too! Kashim and Othello have 'dopted me as their brofur and I've 'dopted them back. Yay! I have brofurs now! So they live in Vienna and I don't. Not all brofurs live in the same place. No big deal.

Sammy n Miles Meezer are kinda like brofurs-in-law, and Edsel, and they're way cool cats and friends too. And I have other mancat friends around the cat blogosphere. It's just super cool to have official brofurs now.



Purrrrrrrrs,
the Pepster


Pee Ess. Gree can't have Othello as a brofur cause she's Othello's girlfriendcat and that'd be weird. But since all of us are cats and none of use are blood relatives, I guess we can do it pretty much any way we want. haha!

A Light in Silence & Remembrance
We're not silent today, but we anted to post a candle for our furriends today too.