Aug 9, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #15

Thursday Thirteen #15
Thirteen Funny Names Our Beans Call Us

Mom and Grandma call us some funny names sometimes. We're not always sure that's a good thing. But mostly it's ok.

  1. PooPoo - Sanjee "Mom used to call me Sanjee Poo, then Grandma just started calling me PooPoo. I don't smell like poo, so I don't get it."
  2. Grumpy-Poo - Mini "Just because I want all the food bowls to be mine doesn't mean I'm grumpy. Does it?"
  3. Car Parts Boy - Pepi "Some weirdo place that sells parts for metal monsters is called Pep Boys. They're obviously named after me."
  4. Goofy Wooooofy - Mini "Mom calls me this when I stand on my head in her lap. I don't know why."
  5. Pooterhead - Sanjee "PooPoo got even worse and got to be Pooterhead. *sigh*"
  6. Miss Diva Cat - Sanjee "Of course!"
  7. Yoda Cat - Boni "I really don't look like Yoda when I flatten my ears to the side. That's Grandma and Mom's imagination."
  8. Greebie - Gree "Mom is constitutionally unable to avoid adding the beeee sound to names. It's an affliction."
  9. Mini the Fat - Mini "I'm not nearly as fat as Sanjee, so they can't mean this one. Just because I make Mom's legs go to sleep when I lay on her lap for a long time doesn't mean anything."
  10. Tuxie Toes - Gree "I am a tuxie and I have toes, yep. I don't get why she just talks to my toes, though."
  11. Piglet Boy - Pepi "So I'm brave enough to steal foods from Mini. I should be called BRAVE Boy for that."
  12. Sweet Feet - Mini "I guess Mom really does like it when I stand on my head in her lap with my feet in the air cuz that's when she calls me Sweet Feet."
  13. Mister Pepster - Pepi "I'm very proud of this one because it shows how much my beans respect me."

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Purrrrrrrrrrrrs from alla us,
Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

Pee Ess. Did you hear the great news? Monty Q's BabyBean is home from the hospital! We're soooooooo happy she's home! Yay!!!

Thursday Thirteen Participants
1. Dragonheart
2. Daisy
3. Hendrix
4. Samantha & Tigger
5. Kimo and Sabi

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.