Aug 18, 2007

Pepi is up to something

I don't know what Pepi is up to, but he's up to something. He came home from Sammy Meezer's yesterday all excited. I'm keeping an eye on him.

I'm using a little bit of the laser eyes just in case he's up to something dangerous. You know, something that would endanger my anchovy treats. I mean, why would he be eyeing glasses and radios and phones? I don't get brofurs.

Anyways, he's working on the The Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos for tomorrow. I wonder if that's what he's up to. I thought Sanjee was going to do it, but apparently Pepi is. He keeps singing "Bad kitties bad kitties whatcha gonna do" so maybe that's it. So submit your Bad Kitty post using the Submissions Form here or by emailing us! The optional theme this week is black or white. (I think we've got that bit taken care of *snicker*) The Festival roundup will go up Sunday morning. Bring treats. *kitty winks*

Purrrrrrrrrrs,