Aug 6, 2007

Midnight Mancat Monday

Good grief, Ma. Speak English will you. Since you can't speak cat, I mean.

And while we're at it, Ma, I thought I'd let you know that we're going to have our purrthday party with our friends this weekend. Yep, we are. Mini will arrange for the food. Sanjee and Boni will figure out the entertainment. And I'm handling the sports and games and nip cigars. Gree? I think she's too busy dreaming about Othello to be helpful. You're in charge of litterbox patrol, Ma.

Yeah Ma, the party will be for all our friends and cats with August purrthdays and gotcha days are the stars. Like us, for instance. *snicker* I think we'll start around 3pm so our friends in Europe can come if they want. So put it on your calendar, Ma. 3pm EDT Saturday August 11th. Be there with scoop in hand.

And Ma, you've gotta pay for the goodies. That's what cat staff is for, right? Right.

Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
the Pepster