Aug 17, 2007

Bad Kitties Bad Kitties


Yeahhhhhhh!
The OPTIONAL theme this week is:
Black or White

Would we be bad? Who? Us?
(Just cuz I'd steal the song from Kashim & Othello fur the festival doesn't mean I'm bad. Nope. No way.)

Submit your Bad Kitty post using the Submissions Form here
or by emailing us! Peesacake!

The Festival roundup will go up Sunday morning! Woo!
Same Cat Channel. heheh

Purrrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi the Bad


Pee Ess. Abby commented she was hopin that it's ok if the post is black and white. You don't have to have anything black and white to join the festival. It's optional. I just forgot to put that part. Oops. Sorry. I put it in now. ~~Pepster

Pee Pee Ess. Can we all send some big purrs to the miner-rescuer guys who were hurt and killed last night in Utah? I don't know if they were owned by cats, but their humans are furry furry sad for sure.