Jun 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #11 - Boni's New Bed


Thirteen Reasons I (Boni Maroni) Love My New Cat Bed

  1. It's PURPLE!
  2. It has purrty silver spots. I like spots. I have a white smooch spot on my face.
  3. Monty Q's Mom made it.
  4. It's named Skeezadaisix after two of my furriends, Skeezix and Daisy.
  5. I got to help out Oreo by winning it in Monty's auction.
  6. It's big enough for me to make a comfy big cat donut if I want to stretch out a little.
  7. It's cozy enough I can make a tiny cat donut too.
  8. It fits just right on the wood thing under the window.
  9. The sides are the right height so I can curl up next to them or look over them.
  10. It has a nice padded bottom.
  11. It's comfy!
  12. It makes my beans smile when I sit in it. (Smiling beans give more treats!)
  13. It makes Mini jealous. hehehe
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Pee Ess. It's Chatham's 20th Purrthday today! HAPPY PURRTHDAY CHATHAM!!!!