May 12, 2007

Meme me me ... ok Us

Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty
I gotted tagged by my boyfriendcat Miles :)

7 random facts about me, Queen Sanjee!
1. I love Grandma best.
2. I sleep at Grandma's feet at night and hug them reel tite if they wiggles too much.
3. I purrfers scritches on the side of my chin, not the middle.
4. I show how much I purrfer it that way by biting if the middle of my chin is scritched.
5. I loves Mommy too, efun tho I loves Grandma best.
6. I likes napping on my leopard blanky on the sun porch durin the day.
7. I luvs my boyfriendcat Miles. Is that ok to say efun tho it's not a sekrit?

I got tagged by Abby!

7 random facts about me, Gree
1. I have a pink and white and gray nose.
2. I get off the bed when Mom comes to bed. Then I get back up to sleep with her when she settles down and finishes her flopping.
3. I'm scared of Sanjee. (But don't tell her.)
4. I like to lay on the stairs halfway up so I can play troll.
5. I have the prettiest tuxedo in the house.
6. I like to hang out near Mom when I do my grooming.
7. I like to sit by Grandma's feet when she watches the bean tv.

Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Um, we don't know who to choose, so anycat who wants to play is who we chooses!

Tags:

Pee Ess. Haloscan has a hairball, so comments are whacky. They're workin on it tho! So if you can't comment, we's sorry. We'd luf to heer from you!