Apr 29, 2007

Mooooooooommmmmmy sheesh

Mommy, how come you're using YOUR google account to comment for us on our friends bloggies? No, it's not enuf that you maded the login to go to our blog here. Yoo should log out of yore gmail so's you can log in when yoo types for us. Don't yoo know we's more impawtant? What are you finkin Mommy?!?!

Mini and Gree bof complaynes that Mommy don't feed them enuff chick-hen and hamm outta the cold box too. I'm not much for chick-hen or hamm (cuz I just likes my crunchies), but Mommy shuld feed Mini and Gree lotsa chick-hen and hamm so they don't come eat outta my food bowl!

Do yoo cats haf such trubbles wif yore beans? They's so hard to train sumtimes!

Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

******************

From Boni Maroni:

My tuxie gangster Edsel's Mom got a bad magnet test on her head and has to have radiation. I'm so sad for Edsel and his fambly. Please send lots of purrs to them. I'll be sending lots and lots of purrs too.
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

Pee Ess. Mom got the Cat Food list thingy for the Cat Blogosphere updated today. It's on google docs now, and a you can use this tiny url for it: http://tinyurl.com/22o3a3