Mar 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #7



Thirteen Reasons Mini Likes to Lounge in Mom's Lap



1. It's nice and padded.
2. I get scritches.
3. Mom tells me how wonderful I am.
4. I can read my friends blogs from there.
5. I can tell Mom what to type on our blog from there.
6. Nocat else can fit in her lap when I'm lounging there.
7. I can sleep there if I want to.
8. Nocat bugs me when I'm in Mom's lap.
9. Mom sings to me sometimes when I'm in her lap.
10. It's easy to keep track of her when I'm there.
11. Mom's knee is just perfect to hang over to relax.
12. I can snuggle with her in her blanky when it's chilly.
13. I love Mom.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Pee Ess. We're glad Thursday Thirteen is still going! Fanks to Carol and Beth for taking it over :)