Mar 2, 2007

Pounce-a-Meme

Mini thinks a good long scratch is a great way to stop and consider answers to memes.

Bonnie & Victor's Mom got a meme in the email and Bonnie converted it to cat-ness. Several of us have been tagged, so we're gonna all play together.

A) Four places we have lived:
  1. Outside (Even Sanjee, she was born behind a mechanics shop to a feral momma cat and lived there til her and her brofurs were rescued!
  2. Inside
  3. Earth
  4. Solar system
B) Four things we love to watch:
  1. Birds
  2. Squirrels
  3. Mini's tail (She wags that thing whenever she's awake. We keep watching to see if she's going to turn into a woofie.)
  4. The silver wire flying around like a Whirlybird when Mom's doing wire-flying-around-technique jewelry aka "coiled wire technique" jewelry.
C) Four places we have been outside our home:
  1. The back yard
  2. The front yard
  3. Oliver's house (He lives 2 doors down with the people who put the tv in the yard in the summer and sit outside and watch it.) Except Sanjee, but she's been to Ashland too!
  4. Dr Z's

D) Four websites we visit daily (or make Mom visit for us):
  1. Yahoo (to check my email)
  2. The Cat Blogosphere blog
  3. Our blog here to peek at comments
  4. Furriends blogs

E) Four of our favorite foods:
  1. Ice cream
  2. Yogurt
  3. Chick-hen
  4. HAM!
  5. Sanjee's ONLY favorite food is her crunchies.

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Edsel's house (Boni), Miles's house (Sanjee)
  2. On Mom's bed (Gree and Pepi)
  3. Sitting on the arm of the big wingy chair while eating ice cream from a spoon
  4. Sitting on the arm of the big wingy chair while eating yogurt from a spoon
G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
  1. Catnip Carrot
  2. Sparkly balls
  3. Box full of purple bubblewrap
  4. Mom
H) Nicknames our staff have tried to assign us:
  1. Boni: Macaroni, Boni-pooh, Missy Boni
  2. Mini: Mini-Pooh, Min Min, Miss Mini
  3. Pepi: Pepster, Pepperooni, Skunky-Pooh
  4. Gree: Gree-pooh, Missy Gree, Gree tha Cat, Greebie
  5. Sanjee: Sanjee-pooh, Squirt Bucket (?!?!?!), Sanjee-meister, Sunshine

I) Regarding Catnip:
Sanjee's Lovin It!
  1. Love it
  2. It's nice
  3. Could take it or leave it
  4. Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: Sanjee, Mini, Pepi - Love it, Gree - It's nice, Boni - Could take it or leave it usually

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
  1. Love it
  2. It's nice
  3. Could take it or leave it
  4. Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: Boni - LOVE it, Mini, Pepi, Gree - It's nice, Sanjee - Could take it or leave it

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery - By Boni:
  1. A house near Edsel's house
  2. A plane to fly me and Mom back and forth to my house near Edsel's house
  3. A staff for my staff so they'd have more time for me and my fambly
  4. A really big animal shelter to take care of all the kitties waiting for furever homes

L) Four things we do besides blog, eat, sleep, and litterbox:
  1. Boni: Climb the cat tower, Play with my carrot, Groom my siblings, sit on Mom's lap, Dream about my Tuxie Gangster
  2. Mini: Eat more, Beg for tem-tay-shuns, Snack, Sit on Mom's lap
  3. Gree: Guard the stairs, Visit my best furriend Mistrie, Talk to Mom, Make sure no food gets loose on the floor
  4. Pepi: Attack suspicious things like strings, play with fev-ver butt mousies, Hunt mousies, Purr
  5. Sanjee: Cat Blogosphere Ree-purrter, Hang out in the sunroom, Talk to Grandma, Hiss at Mini

M) Four things we want to do this summer:
  1. Stay inside where's it's cool and comfy
  2. Catch that mouse that we'm sure lives behind that big piece of furniture with lots of drawers that's in the living room
  3. Make something really nice for my Tuxie Gangster like the Valentine he sent me (Boni)
  4. Eat lots of tem-tay-shuns, chick-hen, ice cream, yogurt, cow meat, and cheez

N) Boni's four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
  1. My Valentine from Edsel
  2. My catnip carrot
  3. My little white kitty baby doll
  4. My purrsonalized photo frame from Finnegan and Buddy that they made me for winning the Pawtrait that stumped a thousand bloggers prize in their pawtrait contest

O) What we’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
  1. Play vulture on the back of the wing chair (Pepi)
  2. Snoopervise Mom 'dopting out Virtual Squillions (Sanjee)
  3. Play Queen of the Stairs (Gree and Mini)
  4. Roll over on my back and look cute so Mom pets me a lot (Pepi)

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
  1. Paper bags
  2. Plastic bags
  3. Boxes - Boni, Mini, Pepi
  4. Other (please describe) - Sanjee: Under the covers on Grandma's my bed, Gree: Under the big wing chair
Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
  1. Onyx
  2. Mac & Pinky
  3. Iron Dog
  4. Dweezel

R) Four furiends I tag to respond:
Any four who want to play :)

(You know the drill. Copy this list and paste it into a new post. Insert your own answers, pass it on, and leave me a comment. I like comments. Yes, it's long. So skip some questions - you're a cat and don't have to do what anyone tells you.)

Visit the Friday Ark for more critters,
Weekend Cat Blogging over at Champaign Taste for CATS,
and the Carnival of the Cats for MORE CATS!

Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroniSanjee the Queen Bee Kitty


Tags: