Pages

Feb 3, 2007

STILL Sellin the Sisfur

In case yoo didn't kno, this is my sisfur Mini. She's a furry nice kitty ('cept to me) and she's furry cute. So pleeze buy her (cheep!) and get her outta my fur.

CUTE n CUDDLY Mini Pawdigree
(See how valyoobul she is? Yoo gotta haf her!)

Mini the Moocher of the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats
{Black & White American DSH Tuxedo Cat Feemale}
Borned 2000? 2001? 2002? Somefin like dat.
Sire: Some Tomcat on the streets

Dam (is dat on Skeezix's bad werd list?): Mother Kitty on the streets
Littermates: She can't a'member or ain't tellin
Full Siblings: Ditto
Sisfurs: Sanjee the Queen of the Hot(M)BC, Boni Maroni of the Hot(M)BC, Gree of the Hot(M)BC
Brofur: Pepi the Grate Hunter of the Hot(M)BC
Skillz: Mooching, Purring, Eeting, Beggin for Tem-tay-shuns, Lap Hoggin, Makin Beans Smile,
Sits fur Tem-tay-shuns, Lets Beans Trim Her Claws wifout Fiting
Awards: 3rd Plase Luxor's Six Word Cat Story Contest


Well, King Miles I (my boyfriendcat) was rite. Mommy will not let me sell Mini and send her away. Pooey. She won't efun let me gif her away to a good home! We gotta keep her. ::sigh:: But I's deetermined. I's STILL sellin Mini (well, at least Mini goodies) to help out wif the taxesses n stuffs. So you can buy Mini heere at owr shop. She's cute. Buy her there. And I'll purrtend yoo's takin her far far away. hehehe

Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess. Go haf fun at the Carnival of the Cats - the King of the Catbloggers is hostin it this week! And go haf more fun at Weekend Cat Blogging #87 hosted by Rosa's Yummy Yums.

Tags: , , ,