Dec 20, 2006

Wishlist Wednesday

Kimo n Sabi saided today wuld be a goodd day to do Wishlist Wensday, so we're gonna give it a try.

Our Wishlist!

A computer wif a desk n all for us kitties,
like Mommy's but not so messy.

Hamm for my boyfriendcat Miles :)
~~ Sanjee


A chair of for each of us's to scratch wifout gettin told "no"


And a squillion dollars for Mom so she can make other beans do the
paper-werk n stuff and she kin jus do the joolry.


A lock on the door to my room an only me and
Grandma haf a key. ~~ Sanjee

Ear plugs for when my sisfurs fuss. ~~ Pepi


A squillion Temp-tay-shuns
(Guess who?)

All our furriends Mommies and Daddies that's outta work
to get good jobs.

A cat door for me to get into my
food bowls real easy. ~~ Gree

For our furriends and their famblies to be healthy in 2007.
Oh and us and our fambly too!

Warm weather for my Tuxie Gangster Edsel ~~ Boni

And luvs n purrs to efurryone.

Um. That'll do it for now. :) Be sure to go to the Cat Blogosphere bloggy and put your Wishlist Wednesday on the autolinkies this week wif the White, Widebody and Wacky Wednesdays!

Purrrrrrrrrrs
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Purrrrrrrrrs
Purrrrrrrrrrrrs
Purrrrrrrrrrs

Sanjee the Queen Bee KittyBoni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

Tags: ,