Dec 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen ala Pepi


Thirteen Things about Pepi

1. I'm the only kitty at Hot(M)BC that doesn't have any white spots.
2. I'm the only boy kitty at Hot(M)BC.
3. I'm very playful. Grandma agrees. hehehe
4. I'm a lover, not a fighter.
5. I am a GREAT hunter! Hear me ROAR!
6. I am intimidated by Mini when she's cranky.
7. I have good manners when I want to, but that's not all that often says Mom.
8. I have taken over the wing chair in the living room. It's MINE now!
9. I love my buddy Gree especially.
10. I find Mom's studio fascinating -- all those beads and stuff to play with!
11. I have "bedroom eyes" except when there's tasty food around.
12. My favorite flavor of Temp-tay-shuns is all of them.
13. I like to have my foofy tummy rubbed.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Go to the Cat Blogosphere to see links to other
kitties' Thursday Thirteens :)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Or go here for Cat Thursday Thirteen Participants

Tags: ,