Nov 29, 2006

What the heck???

Wacky Wednesday What Is It


What IS that thing? I's invetygated it closely an I can't figger it out. Grandma said it's a rowin masheen. Well what's THAT? Rowin? Like row row row yer boat? But it's in the office, not in the water! And for a masheen it don't move much. Not like Skeezix's Food Ladey's blue masheen, or like my Mommy's blue masheen. Far as I can see it don't do nofin, not rowin a boat or movin like a masheen. It's just funny lookin.

I worry bout my cat staff sumtimes. They don't make much sense. Do you fink maybe they's gone all the way kookoo?

Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

**********************************


I'm taking over for a few minutes just to say...

Thanks.

I'm impressed and amazed and humbled.
The blogging cats and their humans are such a great bunch of creatures. I get teary eyed when I think about how much support we've all found in each other. Helping cats all over the place, and their people too. It not only helps all those kitties and humans and buns that have been given specific help. It helps me too. In the morass of horrid news from all quarters of the world daily, this great group of creatures gives me hope. Thanks. So much.


****************************************

Tags: