Nov 17, 2006

Formerly Feral Friday Plus

OK, so I's not furry feral no more. hehehe

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Pee Ess. Extra Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for my boyfriendcat Miles!

Pee Pee Ess. Oh oh, and lotsa noos n stuff at the Cat Blogosphere today too, go see!

********************************

Awwwwwwwww :) Mom wrote me a Tale of Devoshun for Skeezix's contest. :) :) :)
I love you too, Mom!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

********************************

A note from Mom Robyn:

I love all my kitties, but I only had time to write one Tale of Devoshun. Boni was just the sweetest cat recently when I had that major bout of depression. She took care of me extra-super-well. So I wrote it for her. I hope Skeezix does this every year so I can write one for each of my kitties.


Tags: , ,