Oct 17, 2006

Late Tuxie Tummy and Sanjee Tells Tails

Just the Tuxie Tummy! hehehe

*****************************************************



This thingy wif questions has been goin around and I snatched it from Mommy to play wif. (An yeah, that'd my tail up there hehehe) Lessee what we's got here.

1. FIRST NAME? Sanjee

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, but Sanjee is short for "Sangeeta" and I knows a lady that gots that name.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Cry? Mom hanndles that for us. She does a real good job too.

(what happened to #4??) Mini musta ate it

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Hamm cuz it's Miles's favoritest

6. KIDS? Eeek no!

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? A'course!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Um, this blog, but I shares it wif my sisfurs and brofur

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What's that?

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Does a ladygardenectomy remove yer tonsils? If not, then yeah.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope, I don't go outside

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Does Cat Chow Count?

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Shoes! I don't wear those things! I have purrfectly beautyful pawpads.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG EMOTIONALLY OR PHYSICALLY? A'course

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I only eats my crunchies.

16. SHOE SIZE? !!! They's obsessed wif shoes!

17. RED OR PINK? Red or pink whut?

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? There's only one of me. No. Wait. Two of me would be one too many. So, nuffin.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss when Mini wasn't living here. Does that count? hehehe

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sends it to my Cat Staff please.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Shoes again!!! I finks they needs to see a bean V-E-T bout this shoe thing. I don't wear pants neifur.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Crunchies!

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Grandma snoring.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black!

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Grandma, but crunchies and Mommy are nice too.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mommy when she liveded in noo york.

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? They's nice. :) Like Miles!

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Lessee. I snatched it. So I guesses I sented it to me. So yeah!

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Fresh water

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Napping, altho I gots a bronze medal in Fits in Small Boxes.

31. EYE COLOR? Goldy-Greeny

32. HAT SIZE? Oh no, they gave up shoeses for hats! I don wear no stinkin hats. (Cept when Mommy forced a Santa hat on my head when I was a kitten, but I's growed up now so she'd nefur do that to me now.)

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? What's contacts?

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Crunchies!!!

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy. I don like skeery.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? At the movies is outside. 'member, I don't go there.

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Shoes, hats, now shirts! I don wear shirts. Go ask Skeezix or Kismet. They wears lotsa shirts.

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter! Then it's nicer to get unner the cuvvers.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? From who? Depends on who. Beans = neifur. Miles = eifur.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Crunchies!

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I dunno.

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I dunno.

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I's not readin none, but I's been enjoyin sittin on one bout savin munney that Grandma's been readin.

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mousie pads 'llowed in this house. We's a house of CATS! (And a couplea cat staff)

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nuffin. I dont watch tv

46. ROLLINGSTONES OR BEATLES? Beatles! Bugs are fun to hunt!

47. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? My old V-E-T's. It taked furever to get there in the monster with wheels. (Note from Mom: About 15 miles or so.)

48. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Bein Queen of the House of the (Mosly) Black Cats

49. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? in a hidey hole behind a building

50. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobuddy. I snatched it!

I dunno bout you cats, but I's gettin worried bout all them shoes questions. Do you fink the beans are all shoe crazy? I finks the hat and shirt stuff was jus to frow me off. *kitty nods*

Welp, you can do it if ya wants. Or don't do it. Yer a cat. Do whatcha wanna.

Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Tags: ,