Sep 5, 2006

Secret Paws!

We FINALLY got to open our Secret Paws packages!

We thought Mom was never going to let us, but she finally did. She took pikshurs too, but blogger won't let us post them right now. Mom says she'll help us wif it later!

Fank you Fank you Jake and Spot and fambly!
I had so much fun openin my Secret Paws pressies from you. Yall are SUPER Secret Paws!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni
************************

FANKS LOTS Shaggy, Scooby and Scout!
Fank you for the mousies and the box and the crinkly paper and the ofur toys!
I hadded lotsa fun openin and playin wif them. I'm keep my favoritest mousie in my kitty bed wif me. Yall are the bestest secret paws. Purrrrrrr
Fanks again!
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty
************************

Fanks lots and lots to Luna and Luna's Mom for my Secret Pawspressies!
Yall were furry generous and I had lotsa fun wif my goodies. Grandma liked the fan lots and lots too, and Mom too, and seein where Blanes is.
Luna, whereefur you are, fank you. I hopes you can get home safe soon. I layed on the pakij from you and purred hard that you would get home safe.
Purrr Purrr Purrr,
Mini


************************

We're gonna do Secret Paws next time, so fanks in advance. hehehe
Gree & Pepi



Tags: