Aug 10, 2006

Tagged?!?!?!

I got tagged by Abby! Me! Mini! Eeek!

Um ok, here goes.

Here's the rules: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things / habits about yourself". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave yoru victim a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

My 5 Weird Things / Habits by Mini the Cat

1. I fall off Mom's lap kinda regularly when she's at the puter. (She sits funny! Really!)
2. I will sleep with Mom on the sofa but not on the bed.
3. I come running when I hear Mom or Grandma shake the medicine bottle to make me take my chunks.
4. I like being held so I'm on my back with my tummy in the air.
5. I don't like being brushed but I do like being combed.

Now I tag

1 & 2. Finnegan and Buddy
3. Beau
4. Skeezix
5. Missy Blue Eyes

You're IT now!
(Course if you don't want to play, you don't got to.)

~~ Mini


Update!

Mom says we should all so it cuz we all have weird things. Here's efurrycat else's weird things.

Sanjee's Weird Things / Habits

1. Sanjee doesn't like any bean or cat food except her crunchies. Not even tuna!!!
2. Sanjee only lets Grandma pet her from head to tail.
3. Sanjee only lets Mom boss her around.
4. Sanjee moves all her mousies to beside her food bowl every night.
5. Sanjee hollers for Grandma to go to bed if Grandma stays up late.

Boni's Weird Things / Habits

1. Boni purrs with her mouth open so it looks like she's going to bite you.
2. Boni loves to be combed, but not if she has to sit down for it - she's gotta be walking back and forth for it.
3. Boni likes breakfast shake thingies that taste like doodoo. (Well, I think they taste like doodoo.)
4. Boni talks on the phone sometimes.
5. Boni almost always hangs on to the rug with one back claw when she lays down and stretches.

Mom Robyn's Weird Things / Habits

1. Mom will bite a cat, but only if you bite her first. I know. She bit me once when I bit her. I don't bite her no more.
2. Mom meows to Sanjee every day.
3. Mom sits crossy-legged like a injun on her puter chair all the time.
4. Mom sleeps with so many pillows and lil blankies it's hard to find her in the bed.
5. Mom hisses and growls at you if you're really bad.

Grandma's Weird Things / Habits

1. Grandma sticks her paws in the kitchen sink full water with bubbles every night.
2. Grandma defends Sanjee when I come into Sanjee's room. (Isn't that WEIRD??? Why would she do THAT???)
3. Grandma uncovers each of the Squillions every time I cover one of them up.
4. Grandma thinks Sanjee is sweet, when Sanjee's really grumpy. hahaha
5. Grandma sticks a pin in her finger twice every day.

Tags: ,

No comments: