Aug 6, 2006

A Song for Edsel

You Are My Gangster - For Edsel, my Tuxedo Gangster
sung to the tune of You Are My Sunshine

You are my gangster
My only gangster
You are a tuxieeeeeeeee
And you're so handsome
in your fine tux
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my gangster guy away

The other day dear
As I lay napping
I dreamed I snuggled
up close with you.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and sighed.

You are my gangster
My only gangster
You are a tuxieeeeeeeee
And you're so handsome
in your fine tux
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my gangster guy away

I'll always love you
And make you happy
In my purrty apron
Passing out drinks
Those white white russians
Are very yummy
I'll telerport to you later today;

You are my gangster
My only gangster
You are a tuxieeeeeeeee
And you're so handsome
in your fine tux
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my gangster guy away

We'll start a new gang
Of good good kitties
And help the others
Who need some help
It'll be lots of fun
To be helpin kitties
Who aren't as lucky as you and me

You are my gangster
My only gangster
You are a tuxieeeeeeeee
And you're so handsome
in your fine tux
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my gangster guy away

*blushes*
Boni, Tuxedo Gun Moll
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni
******************************

Boni just hadta put her song for Edsel first. hehehe She was furry purroud she could write a song. I wish I had a boyfriend to try to write a song for! *sigh* I sure hope Edsel likes it or she'll be furry sad.

But guess what Mommy gaved us for our purrthday!!! TWO things jus for us cuz we's bloggin web savvy kitties!

Firstest, she gotted us our furry own domain name! HouseOfTheMostlyBlackCats.com!!! I sawed the receipt! She saided she gots us web space to make us a site too, but it'll take a day or two til she can set that up. That's ok, it'll be way super neato to have our furry own web address.

Second, she fixeded up the web shop and made it real neato and cool! It's got cat goodies, lots of them. It's got squillions stuff and she updated our cat quotes stuff so it's more neato. Yay!

Cat shirts, kitty magnets, squillions stuff tooClicky to see the Squillions Goodies an ofur cat stuff!

Mommy says she's got more stuff to add to it, but I finks it's way neat and there's already oodles of stuff there!

~~ Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty
******************************

PS. From Gree to Mistree: I'm not talkin!

Tags: , , , ,

No comments: