Aug 21, 2006

Our Furriend Fatty

This is our furriend Fatty. He comes to dinner a lot. Hasn't he got purrty eyes? He's an elder kitty (see his white whiskers!), so we're honored he comes to have dinner with us.

Mistrie, you should meet Fatty next time you visit. He's furry nice.
~~ Gree

*********************************

Prince Brutus tagged me for 5 things about me. So here goes.

1. I gots one white toe. All the rest of my toes are black.
2. I don't like Temptations. Boni and Mini don't seem to care though, cuz it means more for them.
3. I gots my own purrivate cat tube on a stand. I won't let nocat else scratch on it or sit on it.
4. I got my own room, but I share it wif Grandma.
5. My favoritest toys are mousies, and I got a squillion of mousies. A squillions's not enuff tho. I can always use more mousies.

~~ Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Tags: , ,

No comments: