Aug 18, 2006

Oreo! Timmy! And any ofur NASCAR kitty or bean fans. Lookie what we founded! There's a new book and site for pets of NASCAR stars. Oreo, it even has Jimmie Johnson's pet in it. I readed that on the site! Looks like lots of them have woofies from the pikshur. But that's ok if they's nice woofies that don't come bovver me. So fars none of these pets have bovvered me, so I guesses they's all okies.

Know what else is neat? Proseeds from sellin it go to build a no-kill shelter. Yay! They's gonna build it down near nice Finnegan and Buddy in Nawth Carolina. Isn't that nice what them beans and pets are doin? I din't know they was so nice. Maybe I should get Mommy to turn on the race thingies on the teevee for me sometimes. You can read mores about it by clickying the piksure or here. They must be good beans and pets.

~~ Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty

Tags: , ,

No comments: