Jul 25, 2006

Stuff We Don't Like Much

Shameless Plug! :)
Celebrating the Blogs of SummerPlease vote for us! Purrty please with catnip and Temptations treatsies on top!

Fanks for puttin up wif the shameless plug!

Now back to our reggylar cats bloggin!
~~ Sanjee
Sanjee the Queen Bee Kitty
*************************

Stuff We Don't Like Much

Grandma doesn't like havin her picture taken. See?

But there are things me and Sanjee and Mini don't like too.

Sanjee doesn't like being hugged. See? She's givin Mom ears!

And Mini doesn't like taking pills. (Not that any of us blame her.)

And Mom doesn't like giving Mini pills either, for that matter.

Me? I don't like havin pictures taken of things I don't like happenin to me! *kitty giggles*

Reported by Boni Maroni
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni
*************************

Chased with Flashy Box

Mom chased us around the yard with the flashy box. I finally got tired of runnin around in the hot so I sat down and she got me. The pikture tured out purrty nice tho. It shows off my eyes nice, don't you think?

Then Mom rewarded us with treatsies! We love the Temptations treatsies best. Yum!
~~ Gree

PS. Mistrie, you and Patches and Mittens are invited over to hang out long as you want while it's so so hot there.

Tags: ,

No comments: