Jul 27, 2006

Indignities and Mooshies

The Last Shameless Plug (#9squillion33): Please click here and vote for us in the Blogs of Summer! Purrty please :) The blue Blogpoll on the right is where you vote. :) Click the circle next to House of the (Mostly) Black Cats and then click Vote! :) July 27th is the last day to vote!
Yesterday was full of indignities for me! First Mom tricked me into getting into the carrier by putting Temptations in it. That was totally Unfair. She knows I adore Temptations treatsies, and she taked advantage. Bad, Mom, bad! I was so humiliated to get tricked. So I let her know by howling. I howled and moaned all the way on the ride in the noisy monster with wheels. Ha! That will teach Mom to trick me.

Then when we stopped, I discovered we were at the evil V-E-T!!! Ack. That mean man probed me and poked me and stuck things in my ears. Then he stabbed me. Twice! Not just one stab, but TWO stabs! And he pulled a buncha my fur out too. So what if it was matted? I didn't want it pulled out! *sigh* I was so stunned I forgot to howl on the way back. And when I got home I ran and hid under a bush.

I don't think I want any treats, Temptations or not. Too many undignified side effects lately. I think I'll telerport over to see my best friend Mistrie and hide there.

~~ Gree


***************************

Awwww I just discovered that my Tuxie Gangster Edsel wrote me a song! Aw, I'm blushin. Edsel's such a good Tuxie Gangster. :) :)

Purrrrrrrrrs
~~ Boni
Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

Tags: ,

No comments: