Jul 30, 2006

Hot(M)BC News

Mom was awful happy to see Gree home. So were we! Gree apparently had a great time with Mistrie, and said something about crabs at Fiona and DK's place. She wasn't giving out any details, though. Maybe she'll tell us after she's had a nap?

Mini's tummy was icky today, but I groomed her and Mom gave her a chunk and she's feelin better. Yay! We all feel furry sorry for Mini when her tummy is icky, so we're real happy she's better.

And did you see the song that Beau wrote? It's WAY neat. It's about the Cat Blogosphere! We love it!

And Edsel wrote another song, this one's bout how I made him feel better. :) Awwwwwww :) He's such a sweet gangster. :) :) I wish I could write him a song. I don't know how to write a song tho. Maybe Mom will help.

Mom says she need the puter for work. So I gots to go.

Lotsa Purrs and Headbutts to all our furriends!
~~ Boni

Boni Maroni is not as skinny as macaroni

Tags:

No comments: